School uniform is a compulsory expectation.
The uniform for Pentland Infant and Nursery School:
- Red jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan
- White polo shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Red and White gingham dress for the summer months
- Grey Shalwar Kameez worn with a red cardigan/sweatshirt
In the interests of health and safety, footwear should be flat, heavy duty shoes (preferably black).
All children require a change of clothes for P.E./Games.
· Black Plimsolls
· White T-Shirt
· Navy or black shorts or jogging pants
· Trainers (for outdoor sessions)
School uniform can be purchased from:
18a Crackenedge Lane,
However we recognise that it may be more convenient and less expensive to purchase plain uniform in the school colours at local supermarkets and stores. Badges are available to buy from the school office for £1.00. These can be ironed or sewn onto cardigans and jumpers.
The wearing of jewellery in school is not allowed. This includes all necklaces, rings and bracelets. If children need to wear earrings, then only small studs are permitted. For health and safety reasons, all earrings (including studs) should be removed on days on which children do P.E.